Online applications for NU Masters Admission 2023 will open on November 23, 2023. The National University published a notice regarding the 2023 Master’s admission application. The published notice includes information on the deadline for submitting a Master’s application for admission. Students can use the official National University website to complete their applications. Candidates must hold a minimum four-year degree from a college or university connected with National University. Students can be admitted to their current courses and receive admission to master’s programs.
NU Masters Admission date published 2023
Recently published Master’s Admission 2023 notification, the admission to the General Program for the academic year 2021-2022 has started on November 23, 2023. The admission process will continue till December 4, 2023, midnight. Students must apply online and submit the required fees within the specifies time frame
Start of NU Masters Admission: November 23, 2023
Deadline to Apply: December 4, 2023
Application Fee for Admission: 300 Taka.
Application fee payment dates: November 26, 2023, through December 5, 2023
Start of Class: January 1, 2024
Place of Admission: Online via the NU Admission Portal
Qualification of NU Masters Admission 2023
- Students who have obtained a minimum CGPA of 2.25 in the traditional four-year graduation examination under the National University in 2017 and subsequent years can apply. However, no student who has passed the four-year degree examination can apply.
- Students who obtained a minimum GPA of 2.25 in the preliminary to masters examination of the year 2017 or later under National University and obtained a minimum of 2.25 in the corresponding three-year graduation examination can apply.
- Subject to the fulfillment of the above conditions, students who have passed the Bachelor (Honours) and Preliminary to Masters (Regular)/1st Year Masters (Regular) examinations can apply for the admission program in their studied subjects only
- No student can be admitted by default. If admitted, both his admissions will be considered cancelled.
How to apply online for Masters Admission
- Applicants have to go to the admission website and go to the NU Masters admission tab and click on the Apply Now button
- In the chart displayed on the website, the applicant must fill in his Honors and Masters Preliminary to Masters examination roll number, registration number, pass number and a mobile number and email address correctly.
- The applicant should fill in the correct gender (Male/Female) in the specified space in the data table
- If the applicant selects the name of any college according to his/her division and district wise, he/she will see the subject and seat details of the respective college. Candidates should select their subject carefully.
- At the time of filling the form, the applicant has to scan and upload a recent passport size color photograph.
- Applicants have to fill the initial application form online with correct information and photograph and click on submit application option. At this stage, the roll number and pin of the application will be displayed, after which the application form should be downloaded and printed.
Required documents for NU masters admission
Printing the applicant is basic In the prescribed space of the application form Must be signed along with the date. NU masters admission along with this application form, attested number sheet of the applicant’s graduation (honours), graduation (pass) and preliminary to masters (regular) examination, attested copy of registration card and copy of acceptance letter and application fee of Taka 300 to the applied college. (Prescribed Mobile Banking or Direct) to be submitted
Participating college will confirm the initial application form of the applicants online, all the applicants will be notified through SMS on their mobile. If the SMS does not arrive on the applicant’s mobile, he/she should contact the college within the stipulated time.
Masters admission 2023 release slip apply
Applicants who do not get a place in the merit list or cancel the NU masters admission or do not get admission in the merit list despite being placed in the merit list, all those applicants have to apply for release slip by selecting three colleges in the subject-wise vacant seats in order to get a place in the merit list. If an applicant’s initial application is not confirmed online by the college department, the applicant will not be able to apply under the release slip.
Masters admission fee
|Application fee per applicant
|Only 300 taka (National University fee 200 taka College 100 taka)
|Sports and Culture Fees
|Rover Scout Fee
How to pay NU Masters Admission fee
The relevant college students’ admission fee, which is Tk. 835, should be paid to any Sonali Bank branch using the designated section of the National Universities notice.
By selecting the Admission Payment Information (Masters Reg) option through the login service, you must download the Pay Slip.
The registration account number of the graduate (Masters Reg) “Registration Fee” sector will be indicated through the National Pay Slip for the 2020–21 academic year. A copy will be delivered to the closest Sonali Sending Bank branch, where the receipt will be collected.
Thanks for visit my website .
Among the information mentioned above, I have discussed in detail about NU Masters Admission 2023. hope you Correctly understood. Also comment below for any information regarding admission. Trust info BD always ready to answer your comment .