MBBS Medical Admission Circular 2024 is now available for all interested students. February 9, 2024 is the possible date of the 2023–24 session’s Medical Admission Test. The official website dgme.gov.bd publishes the admission Circular 2024. You can go to the official website and view your Medical test Admission Test Result 2023-24 online. Every year, after passing the HSC Exam, a large number of students seek medical admission. Students anxiously await the Medical test notice for MBBS and BDS programs following the HSC Exam.
Medical Admission 2024 (updated)
Bangladeshi students mainly want to think about their future after passing HSC. In the continuation of this, those who have the urge to engage in medical services, they want to get admission in medical school. Examinations for admission to government and private medical schools are held in the second week of February across the country. Interested candidates of the country apply and complete the admission process through examination. If you are interested in MBBS admission, then keep reading this. I hope you find everything here In-shah-Allah.
Medical Admission circular 2024
For students, MBBS and Dental Entrance Exams are very important. All the interested candidates are waiting when the admission date will be released. Since the admission process is done through examination, the candidates are worried about the examination time, the good news for them is that like every year, the Medical Admission examination will be held across the country on February 9. The MBBS admission date is published on the official website.
You can find information here regarding the DGHS Medical Admission Circular 2023–24 for MBBS and DBS in Bangladesh, including the Admission Notice and Results. The admission circular is to be released on December 2023.
Medical admission Notice 2024
The Directorate General of DGHS has announced that more than 80,000 students will participate in the Medical MBBS Admission Test on February 9, 2024. In February 2024, the results of the Medical (MBBS) Admission Test will be made public.
The 69 private medical colleges across the nation have 6,225 seats, while the 31 public medical colleges have 5,380 seats, according to DGHS.
Before submitting an application for admission to a medical college, carefully review these admission guidelines. This guidance is applicable to medical schools that are private or public. This page contains comprehensive information about applying to medical colleges, including eligibility requirements, admission marking procedures, seat plans, available seats, and an application process. All of the information is contained here.
Requirements of MBBS Admission test 2024
If you get Medical admission to a medical university, you must first have the eligibility to apply. Then you can apply online for admission test. Most of the contenders don’t know that. Now the educational qualification for them is discussed below:
- The only applicants for this MBBS admission will be those who graduate in 2021 or 2022.
- After clearing the HSC or equivalent, students have three academic years to complete the SSC or equivalent exam.
- Biology, Chemistry, and Physics are required for both SSC and HSC students.
- If they have a minimum GPA of 3.50 in SSC & HSC examinations individually, they won’t meet the requirements of 9.00 in SSC & HSC and 8.00 for the tribes.
Medical Admission process 2024 step By step
For admission you first need to apply online for the exam. So you have to go through the processes well while applying online. They are given step by step for your convenience
Follow this step carefully
- Go to www.teletalk.com.bd/dgme.
- Visit the Admission for MBBS.
- Select the Application option.
- After entering your details, select “Next.”
- Make sure your application is filled out accurately.
- Add your signature and photo to the upload.
- After checking your application, click “Submit.”
- Use your Teletalk Prepaid Mobile device to pay the application fee.
Guideline for image
Dimensions of the signature: 300 × 80 pixels; maximum file size: 60 KB.
Picture: 300 by 300 pixels in color, with a file size of no more than 100 KB.
Black and white or grayscale images won’t be taken into consideration; only color images will be allowed.
Payment Process for Admission 2024
Your online application will be completed if you submit the fee as prescribed by the board within 72 hours of applying online. Paying this fee is mandatory. Now let’s know how to pay your fee using Teletalk SIM.
- Go to your mobile message option and type MBBS<> User ID and send to 16222. For example MBBS FGLTGS” to 16222.
- Teletalk will respond to the early SMS with a PIN and information on the application costs. Note the pin carefully.
- Forward the second text message: typing “MBBS <>PIN <> Center Code.” Send Send it to 16222 for example MBBS YES 45632115 19,47,38,26, for instance.
- Give four center codes, separated by commas, arranged in order of choice.
Medical Admission test center in Bangladesh
After online application and payment you should be ready to take the entrance test. Many people are worried about where the exam will be held. Let’s know the exam center name and code for MBBS exam.
|Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical College, Faridpur
|Chanograin Medical College, Chattogram
|Cumilla Medical College, Cumilla
|Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka
|Khulna Medical College, Khulna
|Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College, Dhaka
|M.A.G. Os man i Medical College, Sylhet
|Mugda Medical College, Dhaka
|Mymensingli Medical College, Mymensingh
|Pabna Medical College, Pabna
|Rajshalii Medical College, Rajshahi
|Rangpur Medical College, Rangpur
|Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barishal
|Shalieed Suhrawardy Medical College, Dhaka
|Shaheed Syed Nazrul Islam Medical College, Kishoreganj
|Shalieed Ziaur Rahman Medical College, Bogura
|Sheikh Sayera Khatun Medical College, Gopalganj
|Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka
|Dhaka Dental College, Dhaka
Admit card for Medical Admission Test 2024
You will need the exam admit card to appear in the exam. You will receive an SMS from the Director General of Medical Education (DGME) informing you when the admit cards are available. You have to download and print your admit card as soon as you receive the SMS.
How to download admit card
Admit card is more important for any examine candied. Let’s follow the easy step and get your download card.
- To download, go to dgme.teletalk.com.bd/mbbs or click this link.
- Enter your password and user ID to get log in.
- Download the PDF file, then print it.
- By completing these guidelines, you can obtain your Medical Admission Admit Card between March 6 and March 7, 2023.
Available Seat of Medical Admission
The Directorate of Health Services reports that 11,511 seats are available in Bangladesh for medical admission. There are roughly 3,729 seats in government medical colleges and 5,950 seats in private medical colleges. There are roughly 1,832 seats available in public dental colleges and dental units within medical colleges, compared to approximately 1,315 seats in private dental institutes.
MBBS admission Mark formula
|Bangladesh History & Liberation War
Medical admission result 2024
MBBS Admission Result is released after admission test so that every student can know his MBBS Result. You can get your results on this website. DGHS Result published the Medical Admission Result merit list released 2023 The Directorate General of Medical Education (DGME) website. If you have taken the admission test now, you can easily check for the result. Medical Admission Exam Result 2023-24 BD Published soon.
Ho to get MBBS admission result
- Check your 2023 MBBS results on result.dghs.gov.bd, the official website. Take these actions:
- Visit the result.dghs.gov.bd website.
- Choose the MBBS menu item.
- Enter the roll number from your admission test.
- Press the “Result” button.
- Check your results to see your score, merit positions, entrance test results, and, if you’ve been recommended
- for admission, the name of the designated medical college.
Many Many thanks for visiting my website. This website you can get any education related admission, result information. If you need more about medical admission comment below Trust Info BD is always ready to answer your question with few minutes and try to best solution for you. Thanks again
Have a good day you and your family.